My strengths lie in identifying the best course of action and supporting clients with senior strategic guidance.
Depending on the business growth objective, I will work with you to identify the best course of action to raise awareness of your business and then carry out our plans with an eye on results.
- Broad influencer identification, mapping and engagement.
- Product and service launches.
- Events support.
- Customer engagement.
- Reviews programmes.
- Media engagement.
There's no point organising or attending an event if you haven't worked out what the objective is and how you're best going to meet it.
From planning a focus, messaging and content for your own event, to advice on how best to network and maximise on the PR opportunities available at external events. I'm here to provide support and guidance that's tailored to what you want to achieve.
I've also been known to muck-in if a client is short of people for an event stand. Ultimately, I'm open to discussing what you think you need and seeing how best I can help.
Times of crisis
Issues can often come completely from left-field.
I've provided crisis communications support to businesses from all walks of life, from machine manufacturers to law firms, technology companies to healthcare clinics.
I've navigated them through times of crises; minimising if not entirely avoiding negative impact on their brand reputation.
- Creation of reactive or proactive media / external stakeholder statements.
- Creation of reactive or proactive internal stakeholder statements.
- Media training for spokespeople.
- Guidance on the best route to respond to a potential crisis communications.
- Creation of crisis communications processes for future use.
It's a time when the utmost discretion and confidence is required. You're safe in the hands of someone who understands and also has professional indemnity insurance for peace of mind.